Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Monday, December 19, 2005

I win!

Today, I finally accomplished something that I have been trying to do for weeks! I finished all my Christmas shopping and I wrapped all my presents! TA DA! It took me an extremely long time....mostly because I'm pretty slow at the wrapping. I'm pretty particular too. The gift tag has to match the paper...and other bizarre things that I do while wrapping. I know that I wrapped for at least 2 and 1/2 hours in the AM, then another 2 in the afternoon. That seems excessive.

My washer is at this very moment making the loudest noise it has ever made. I think the clothes must be uneven in there. It actually sounds like it's about to take off. I'm afraid! :(

I don't really know what I'm going to do tomorrow. I had planned to spread the present joy over the next couple of days, but I was overly ambitious today. I have no laundry to do... It's obviously going to be a long day.

Anyways....Nothing else exciting happened today. I guess it will be a couple of slow days...

2 comments:

The Peacock Pearl said...

Can I have one of your slow days, pretty please???

Anonymous said...

You should spend the day pampering me. I'm very neglected. My paunch is almost gone and my buttocks have shrunk to normal proportions. Your family will think that I'm a different dog. Hmph.