Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Tuesday, December 06, 2005

Days off are wonderful!

Today is Day 1 of 4. I've been way productive today already...it's kinda scary! I've done laundry, run errands, and maybe that's all for right now. The puppies have spent most of the day outside, running around like they are crazy! Sadie's mostly watching and sunning herself, but she will join in every once in awhile. Oliver has been a boundless ball of energy. I'm waiting for him to crash. He's bound to be tired. He's spent his morning chasing his sisters and carrying his stuffed toys outside. Crazy dog. I posted a picture of the girls fighting over the stuffed rabbit with Oliver. It was hilarious! Grace and Sadie look a little possessed.

I also posted a picture from the parade! That room was for all the characters to get their costumes on. I didn't have any from the rest of the day since my camera was on the fritz. Becca has some and she's going to send them to me when her computer behaves.

I just saw our landlord showing the duplex next door to some people. They REALLY didn't look like "rent a duplex" people, but maybe they were just all dressed up for work...or something. They really looked like Highland Park people, but what do I know? I found an excuse to go rummage in my car so they could see the scary neighbors they would be encountering. We're terrifying.

Tonight, Becca and I have to practice some recipes for a Pampered Chef show tomorrow. I'm so excited about it because we finally have a show where we don't know anyone! Not even the host! She got our name from a friend of hers who is friends with our friend Kerrie. Crazy how that works...but we're excited! We've already received some orders...so that's always fun.

Well, the puppies have been outside for awhile now. I am about to declare it nap time. Hope you are staying warm!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Woohoo! you have a blog! Always fun to keep up with friends. :-)