Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Wednesday, December 07, 2005

The cold is here!

Oh hooray. It is cold outside. I know that there are other places where it's much colder than here....but right now it's 27 degrees. It's about darn time! Since it was so hot over the summer, apparently it's going to make up for it now! Hooray! Electric blankets are out (okay, so maybe it's been out for a month or so...), sweats are on, and there's actually sleet outside! The only down side to this wonderful winter wonderland is I have a Pampered Chef show tonight! We're not supposed to get any more rain/sleet so hopefully, people will decide to come anyway! :) I know that we've got several orders already, so even if the turnout is low...we'll still make some dollars! :)

Today, I pretty much worked on the show preparations from when I got up to about 1:30 this afternoon. We've had catalog shows since May, but that was our last kitchen show. I had lots of copies to make, catalogs to stamp, and all kinds of garbage to go through. I really need to sit down and organize it. That might have to wait. I really need to start wrapping Christmas presents this week. It's usually a several day affair, especially since I really love to wrap. I go a little crazy with the ribbon and bows. Well, at least my presents are beautiful. It also takes longer because my mom's side of the family has a tradition with our present giving. Every present we give comes with a clue to its contents. Sometimes the clues are really witty...sometimes they just have to do with the brand name of the item that's inside. You can also tell when someone has been wrapping and writing clues for awhile...the clues get corny! :) I haven't even started wrapping yet...so it will fun.

Oliver is presently chewing his paws in the chair next to me. Sometimes, I think he watches his sisters for retarded things to do. He's nuts. We had to get him a new crate for when he sleeps and when we're gone. Sadie's old crate was WAY too small for him. Poor lamb. This new one is much more roomy, enough for him, his fleece blanket, and his favorite stuffed camel. Great, now he's chewing his wrist. The entire paw is in his mouth. Therapy is needed.

Well, I suppose I should go get ready. I think I'm supposed to look presentable at this shindig. HA!

No comments: