Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Sunday, July 27, 2008

Completely random

Most of my posts actually have some meaning...but not this one. It's just that kinda day. Just thought I'd share some random tidbits with you.

1. I hate folding laundry. I guess most people hate folding it, so that's not the weird part. The weird part is that I love to DO laundry! I love getting every single solitary piece of dirty clothes/towels in my house and throwing it into the washer...I just can't transfer that love to folding. Ick.

2. I'm a terrible box packer. Today, I've packed four boxes that were a completely random mix of stuff. I don't label either. That should be fun for me when I'm attempting to unpack.

3. I'm addicted to water! This is the weirdest thing I've ever had to admit! I used to despise it...never EVER drank it. All I drank was Diet Dr Pepper or Diet Coke. I haven't had either of those things for over three months and I don't miss them at all! I'm also addicted to saltines, but that's a whole different conversation.

4. I despise cooking, but can't get enough of the Food Network. If I could have my five top channels, it would be ABC, NBC, CW, Bravo, and Food Network. Right now, I'm watching a marathon of Next Food Networt Star. Sometimes I wish I could cook. I have so much beautiful kitchen stuff, but most of it just sits there for "someday".

Well, my dryer buzzer is going off. I guess it's time to move the clothes to a chair and put the stuff from the washer in. Hooray for clean clothes! Boo to folding! Anyone like to fold?

3 comments:

The Peacock Pearl said...

boo on folding (dave's folding the laundry as we speak). i used to leave all my clean clothes on my chair in a pile and would just pick from there each morning. made sense to me ;)

Lisa said...

YEAH for Aaron!!! I am also addictied to food network. I just finished watching my Tivo eppisode of the finale. Man I miss you:)

Lorin said...

I don't think anyone likes to fold laundry. Its just so boring! But it does smell good...