Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Friday, July 04, 2008

More surgery!

Tomorrow morning, I will be having my gall bladder out. After many tests and procedures, my surgeon thinks this is the best option to rid me of the nausea.

I got a PICC line today, much to my happiness! Now they can draw labs from it, have an absolutely perfect place for IV fluids, and NO MORE STICKS! Hooray! :)

Hopefully, I'll be able to get my gall bladder out, control the nausea, and be home in a few days. I'm sure Liberty misses me, even though she's having a wonderous time with Sam and Max.

Have a wonderful 4th of July!

4 comments:

Lisa said...

YEAH!!! I will be praying for you!!!

Reeding Teacher said...

I hope surgery went well...I wish I was close enough to come sit with you. Love you lots!

Jennifer said...

Don't worry, tiny ween IS having a good time--she's fiesty, just like her momma!! Love you!

Kris said...

We have been praying for you. Let us know how you are doing!