Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Little Miss Crabbypatty

WOW. Am I crabby today or WHAT?

I've had this weird leg pain ever since I left the hospital. It's almost like they are numb. Very odd. Anyways, I've been taking just a snippet of pain meds to help them relax before I go to sleep. Yesterday, I ran out. Therefore, I had a wee inkling that this would lead to no sleep. I was SO SO right. I tossed and turned for a good five hours before getting absolutely frustrated and taking a benadryl (which I despise!).

The moral of this story is that I'm in the worst possible mood today. I'm trying to be a bright and happy spirit, but it's not doing a bit of good. I have a doctor's appointment today so maybe there will be some insight shed on my dilemma. Perhaps it's vitamins? There's no telling. Anyways, I'm certain I will get to run all over Baylor getting labs and other asundry things before I go back to work and have to bite my tongue to not hurt my co-worker who has me on call until the end of time. Wasn't that the longest sentence? :) See, I still have somewhat of a sense of humor...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

We all have those type of days. I remember when....

Love,
Mom

Jennifer said...

Is Mumsie being nostalgic?? I LOVE YOU, sister!!! It'll be ok, the day should be over for you by now!! :) PLUS, we get to have fun times on Sat. night--woo...hoo!

Lisa said...

Call 911 this instant...I cannot imagine you being Miss Crabby pants. I don't even have an excuse. Love ya