Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Sunday, July 20, 2008

I despise packing.

It's been a busy week! Wait, aren't they all? I don't know why I'm surprised when each week seems busier than the last. Ah well, I guess it's good that I only have Liberty and Oliver to worry about at home. I can't imaging having to go home to a family and function after one of my very frequent crazy days!

I signed my lease for my new apartment this week! I will get my keys on August 25th, but won't actually move until the 30th. Hopefully that week I will be able to take over some small things that I'm capable of carrying...since I'm strictly forbidden from lifting anything over 20lbs for awhile. Stupid surgery. Now I've started the packing drama. Jennifer and Michael gave me an entire mess of boxes, which saved me from having to buy them. I am dragging them up the stairs, a few at a time. It's quite a sight...me, two dogs, and boxes. I'm trying to pack the non-essential things so I get those things out of the way. My living/dining rooms are now completely de-decorated. I've got a bookcase in the bedroom to hopefully do tonight, but that might not happen.

This week, I'm alone at work. My counterpart is "on vacation", which is mostly delightful. At least I won't have to deal with her drama! I end up being busier, but at least things are usually a bit calmer because I don't freak out at the little stuff like she does. She already gave me an earful of drama before she left on Friday, so I've had my fill for awhile!

Well, I guess I should go pack that bookcase. Or eat dinner. Hmm....which to pick?

No comments: