Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Tuesday, March 28, 2006

Broken

I just got some devastating news. The little boy I've been taking care of the last week (5 days out of 7) was transported to Houston today for care we weren't able to offer him. He went into respiratory arrest in the plane on the way there, and then full cardiac arrest. His body made it to Houston, but his soul didn't. He was 8 months old, with the most sweet smile you could ever see. Please pray for his parents, grandparents, and 8 year old brother. They are so sweet, and I know they are truly experiencing a terrible loss. All the staff at my hospital are crushed, and I can't even imagine what his family is feeling. Keep them in your prayers...they certainly need it.

1 comment:

The Peacock Pearl said...

that's how old annabelle is, i can't even imagine losing her smile. i'm so thankful for every moment i have with each one of my kids.