Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Thursday, March 23, 2006

Produce crazy.

I really don't enjoy cooking. I do it because I have to...definately not because I enjoy it. I don't like thinking up menus...I think it's boring. However...I do love to buy produce! I spent a good hour at the farmer's market this morning, just roaming around like a kid in a candy store. It's the same one I went to a couple of weeks ago...and it's good again today! Hooray for healthy food! :) I don't really care about "natural" or "organic" foods, but it's fun to pick out produce that's pretty...and cheap! :) I personally think that organic is just a fancy way of saying "more expensive produce". I'm a cynic...I admit it! :)

Oliver is currently going mad. He is literally jumping around the bedroom, trying to entice his sisters to play with him. They are not interested in that! :) Now he's peering over the comforter creepily. I think he's gone off to bother Sadie, since Liberty thinks she's immune now that she is sitting in my lap. It's madness. Earlier, all three of them were sleeping in a big pile in my bed. It was precious! :)

I am so glad to be off today! The last two days were madness! I do have to go back to the hospital today to visit the friend of a friend (that makes no sense!). Apparently, this person I'm visiting is from Longview and was airlifted to my hospital this morning. I have to be very careful in my visit, because I don't want to violate any HIPPA crap...but, it's not like I will be wearing scrubs and badge, right? I didn't find out from the hospital, I found out from my friend. I think I'm safe! :) HIPPA is stupid anyways. Dumb privacy practices.

All is calm in the house again. Apparently Oliver has decided that it's time to nap, and that's more interesting than beating up his sisters. I'm sure the sisters are thankful. I can see Liberty's head under the covers, licking the stupid bed. I have no idea what's so thrilling about it...but she really loves to do it. Fool.

This house is FREEZING. I have no idea why it's decided to get cold again. I wish it would go away. I like when it's 70's and sunny....not 40's and overcast. BRR!

No comments: