Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Monday, March 20, 2006

Excitement already...

It's been a wildly exciting day already....and it's only 1:31pm. Oliver has spent the last three hours chasing this giant fly around my bedroom window. He's actually stalking it. Of the many things he has done while chasing it, the most interesting is throwing himself onto the window sill. I think he may actually break the glass. Crazy dog. The fly is still alive, suprisingly. It is now buzzing louder than earlier...I think he might have injured it. Now he's gone outside, no doubt to eat crap he finds on the ground.

I've also spent a good amount of time on the phone with the insurance company. I applied for short term disability this year to prepare for something I'm planning to do later this year. ANYWAYS...apparently I've been denied because A) I've had carpal tunnel surgery, and even though I have no residual problems, I'm a risk to file a claim and B) I'm too fat, even though I am dedicated to a weight loss regime and a futurely skinny lifestyle. It was an extremely frustrating experience. I wanted to hurt "Nancy" and "Iris"...but I chose to hold my composure and hurt them with my words. I was as nice as I could...despite the circumstances.

Anyways, there's not much else going on. Oliver has just successfully killed the fly. He then ate it. Retarded pup.

No comments: