Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Wednesday, March 01, 2006

Now it's your turn! :)

Name: Stephanie Lynne Emerson

Birthdate: 09/15/1977
Birthplace: Webster, Texas
Current Location: Dallas, Texas
Eye Color: Blue
Hair Color: Red with some highlights.
Height: 5'6
Weight: 210...and very proud of that! :)
Piercings: Two in each ear. I'm a rebel...according to my mother
Tattoos: None
Boyfriend/Girlfriend: Oh dear heavens.
Overused Phrase: that's FABULOUS!

FAVORITES
Food: Either Dickies or Panda Express.
Candy: Reese's Peanut Butter Cups
Number: I have no favorite number. How retarded.
Color: Green and maybe purple.
Animal: My precious puppy
Drink: Diet Dr Pepper
Alcohol Drink: Amaretto Sour
Bagel: Cinnamon Sugar from Einstein Brothers.
Letter: Again. I have no idea.
Body Part on Opposite sex: Eyes

THIS OR THAT
Pepsi or Coke: Neither...Diet Dr Pepper
McDonalds or BurgerKing: McDonald's
Strawberry or Watermelon: Strawberries
Hot tea or Ice tea: Iced, I guess
Chocolate or Vanilla: Chocolate...I'm an addict.
Hot Chocolate or Coffee: Hot Chocolate...cause it's all about the chocolate.
Kiss or Hug: I like hugs...haven't gotten a lot of kisses lately! :)
Dog or Cat: puppies
Rap or Punk: Neither
Summer or Winter: Winter
Scary Movies or Funny Movies: definately funny
Love or Money: Love :)

YOUR...
Bedtime: 10pm when I have to work...whenever when I don't.
Most Missed Memory: Singers Tour
Best physical feature: Maybe my smile?
First Thought Waking Up: Dear heavens...I need to go back to bed.
Goal for this year: Start my BSN.
Weakness: Chocolate.
Fears: Not ever finding the man I'm supposed to.
Longest relationship: I think maybe a month? That's sad...
Ever Drank: Yep
Ever Smoked: Nope. EW EW
Pot: um...no.
Ever been Drunk: Nope
Ever been beaten up: Do cat fights with my sister count?
Ever beaten someone up: Again...do cat fights count?
Ever Shoplifted: yes...stupid Michael ratted me out.
Ever Skinny Dipped: Nope, not yet.
Ever Kissed Opposite sex: Yep
Been Dumped Lately: Nope

IN A GUY/GIRL
Favorite Eye Color: Blue/Green
Favorite Hair Color: I don't care! :)
Short or Long: Short
Height: preferably taller than I
Style: Casual....but not TOO casual.
Looks or Personality: It's all about personality.
Drugs and Alcohol: See you later...punks.
Muscular or Really Skinny: Neither...can't I have a mix of both?

RANDOMS
Number of Regrets in the Past: 2
What country do you want to Visit: Austria
How do you want to Die: Knowing I did everything I was supposed to.
Been to the Mall Lately: Yep. Yesterday.
Do you like Thunderstorms: Yes, I love them.
Get along with your Parents: Yep.
Health Freak: I'm a Weight Watchers Diva...need I say more?
Do you think you're Attractive: Most of the time I don't
Believe in Yourself: Yep
Want to go to College: Been there, done that.
Do you Smoke: Nope
Do you Drink: Not on a regular basis
Shower Daily: Nope...my hair goes crazy if I do! :) Maybe that's nasty...but oh well.
Been in Love: yep...or what I thought was love.
Do you Sing: Yes
Want to get Married: Yes
Do you want Children: Yes
Have your future kids names planned out: I have names for "suggestion"
Age you wanna lose your Virginity: Right after I walk down the aisle. (well, maybe not right after)
Hate anyone: nope

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Those Singers tours were fun, weren't they. :sigh:

Anonymous said...

Name: Jennifer Ann Cecilia Jost Emerson...whew!

Birthdate: 1/26/80
Birthplace: St. Louis, MO
Current Location: Austin, Texas
Eye Color: Green
Hair Color: Meduim brown
Height: 5'6
Weight: 212...hooray, WW!!
Piercings: Two in each ear. But one of the doubles has since closed up.
Tattoos: None
Boyfriend/Girlfriend: Is husband an option?
Overused Phrase: I have no idea...

FAVORITES
Food: Mexican or chinese!! But sometimes a really good burger (i.e. Fuddruckers) can hit the spot.
Candy: Snickers or M&Ms.
Number: 12 or 24
Color: Blue and yellow
Animal: My Samuel Troy
Drink: Diet Coke
Alcohol Drink: Rex Goliath's Pinot Noir, apple martinis, Amaretto Sours, Midori Sours and margaritas...do I sound like a lush?
Bagel: Plain with plain cream cheese, sometimes honey nut cream cheese just to mix it up, or the DIVINE raspberry-chocolate chip bagel (no cream cheese) from Panera/St. Louis Bread Co.
Letter: Uhhhh...
Body Part on Opposite sex: Eyes

THIS OR THAT
Pepsi or Coke: Diet Coke
McDonalds or BurgerKing: Both!
Strawberry or Watermelon: Both!
Hot tea or Ice tea: Both!
Chocolate or Vanilla: Both!
Hot Chocolate or Coffee: Hot Chocolate usually but sometimes I need my Frappacino!!
Kiss or Hug: Both!
Dog or Cat: Dogs dogs dogs!!
Rap or Punk: Neither
Summer or Winter: Winter
Scary Movies or Funny Movies: Funny
Love or Money: Both are good but I'll take love over money any day!

YOUR...
Bedtime: 11pm-ish
Most Missed Memory: Our wedding day
Best physical feature: Eyes?
First Thought Waking Up: Not again
Goal for this year: To lose at least 60 lbs.
Weakness: Chocolate and wanting to get another rescue dog.
Fears: Not doing what I'm supposed to be doing with my life. And dying in either a tornado or a fire.
Longest relationship: 7 1/2 years and counting...
Ever Drank: Yep
Ever Smoked: Gross, NO!
Pot: um...no.
Ever been Drunk: Yep, much to my dismay
Ever been beaten up: Not really
Ever beaten someone up: Not really
Ever Shoplifted: Nope
Ever Skinny Dipped: Nope, not yet.
Ever Kissed Opposite sex: Duh.
Been Dumped Lately: Duh, again.

IN A GUY/GIRL
Favorite Eye Color: Blue
Favorite Hair Color: Brown
Short or Long: Short
Height: Tall!
Style: I don't know how to express this...clean shaven, neatly groomed, nice-looking....this is pitiful, sorry
Looks or Personality: Both.
Drugs and Alcohol: A drink every now and then is fine with me.
Muscular or Really Skinny: Neither.

RANDOMS
Number of Regrets in the Past: No idea.
What country do you want to Visit: Ireland, Scotland, Italy, Greece, Austria, Switzerland and probably some others that I can't think of right now.
How do you want to Die: I don't ever eant to die!!
Been to the Mall Lately: Not so very recently...
Do you like Thunderstorms: Yes!!
Get along with your Parents: For the most part...
Health Freak: WW would beat me if I said no.
Do you think you're Attractive: Not really
Believe in Yourself: Sure, why not?
Want to go to College: Go Horned Frogs!!
Do you Smoke: No
Do you Drink: Only socially, usually
Shower Daily: Yes, unless I'm too lazy or sick to do so.
Been in Love: Sure am!
Do you Sing: Yes
Want to get Married: Yes
Do you want Children: Yes
Have your future kids names planned out: I have ideas but nothing I'm willing to share right now.
Age you wanna lose your Virginity: 23, I guess :)
Hate anyone: No