Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Monday, March 27, 2006

Long three days...

Oh heavens...I really HATE three in a row, but I continue to do it anyways! I never request to do it. Sometimes it just happens. Othertimes, I agree to switch a day, which is what happened this time. This is the funny thing, though. When I switch my days, I always look for someone that the switch would benefit. You know, that they'd get a better time off schedule, or not have to work so many days in a row. This time, this switch did not benefit me...but it doesn't always have to! Instead of working two on, two off, two on, I'm working three on, one off, one on, four off. I guess it does benefit me somehow..but I haven't quite figured out how yet. Right now, I just want to collapse into a pile and fall asleep! Tomorrow is not going to be very productive. I'm sure it will be filled with laundry folding and room cleaning. My room is a disaster. I kinda trashed it after I got back from vacation! :)

Yesterday was a good day at work, even if I did have busy spurts. A fellow nurse and I decided the way to whisk away the boredom was through playing games all afternoon...and I do mean ALL afternoon. We played 2 games of Memory and a game each of Scrabble and Monopoly. It was a fun time, especially since she needed a break from thinking and I needed a boredom break. Games are so much fun. I've always been addicted to board games. My favorite is Clue, but I can never find anyone to play it with me. Michael and Kim always lose, so they don't want to play. I can occasionally twist someone's arm into playing, but not too often.

I think I'm going to take Gracie to the dog park this week to get her ready for the races. I just need to find something to wave around that she'll run too. I'm thinking about her squirrel...but I have to be careful that her brother doesn't destroy it first. I'm still thinking of things to dress her up as for the contest. My parents are making Jack a pirate...I wonder if he'll have a wee earring, too? :) I don't have any idea what to do for Liberty...maybe I should do some research. She does have this fancy party dress....Maybe she can wear that. Who knows.

I am so hungry right now. I would love some food. I'm thankful that it's almost time to eat! :)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think you should make her Jack's wench. They would be so cute together.

Anonymous said...

Of course Jack is wearing an earring. Wink wink.

And I don't like playing Clue with you because you cheat. Cheating cheater.

Stephanie said...

I NEVER cheat...I'm just better than you and you know it.

Anonymous said...

Sam and Gracie should be some kind of couple. Since they're dating and all, you know.