Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Saturday, March 25, 2006

Weird dreams

I had the WEIRDEST dream last night. I dreamed that I was back in Pennsylvania, at my old school. My school crush (from like 7th-10th) grade was there, as well as all the people I went to school with. Strangely enough, they'd all aged appropriately, even though I haven't seen them in 10 years. Anyways, apparently there was some sort of party in my honor. I think it was a welcome home party. We were at the school, waiting for some bus that was supposed to take us to the party. I was sitting in a corner with my crush...we'll leave him nameless :) It was a very surreal experience...and I don't remember much about it except talking some very deep conversations with that man. Strange... I haven't thought about those people in a long time, but I thought about them all day today. I need to do some emailing.

It was a pretty good day at work today. I was busy, but not too bad. Surprisingly, the day FLEW by! That always makes for a fabulous start to a three day in a row week. Hopefully, I'll be able to keep the same kids all three days...that makes for a great week! :)

Oliver is being an absolute terror today. He's been chasing the girls from the second I got home. He went after Grace first. He was batty pawing her, growling, howling, pouncing, and being a general bother. After he tired of her, he moved on to Sadie, under the covers. He's now running around the house growling to himself. He's out of breath, but he just doesn't seem to want to stop going. Today, Becca gave them baths....cause they are stinky. Anyways, Oliver ran off with Liberty's collar and decided to make it his new chew toy. It's now in pieces. It's really what I get for buying her an expensive collar. At least she got almost 2 years out of it. Now she's back to an old collar...with hearts and flowers.

Well, I should be getting to bed. I don't want to lose sleep on the 1st night! Tomorrow, we're making Smores! :) I may not eat one...but I can still smell them! :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

In days of old,
When knights were bold,
And toilets were not invented,

Kings laid their load upon the road
And walked away contented.