Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Friday, March 10, 2006

The Countdown Continues....

Less than 48 hours....until plane time! :) I'm so excited! :) I'm really just excited to get out of the state...and start having fun! :) Tomorrow, I have the dreaded weigh in...and then freedom! :) It's not going to be pretty...but few things are when it's that time and you want to eat everything in sight! :) Ah well....such is life. My body always goes through these kinds of fluctuations. I think the key is not to get down about it! The weight, even if it goes on, will always come off! :)

I think work must be really, REALLY desperate this week. I've received calls twice in the last two days to come in extra. Sadly, both times I had plans....but at least I answered the phone! I wonder why we've been so short lately...it's a mystery. I haven't called in, but someone else sure has! :)

My brother and sister in law are coming tomorrow! I always love when they come to visit, but I'm especially glad they are coming this week because that means the puppies can stay in their own house. We've never both left Oliver before...so I'm not quite sure how he'll tolerate it. He's a big dorky baby. Tonight, he's been writhing around on the bed with various toys he's destroyed. Right now, it's this rope thing, which is now shredded all over my living room. It's impossible to keep this place clean because of his shredding habits. I've been cleaning and straightening all afternoon. Jennifer's dad is coming to stay here with them at the end of next week...and that makes me need to clean a wee bit better than if it were just Michael and Jen. I've got the kitchen, guest bedroom, and my bathroom done. I just have to vacuum and tackle the living room...which is strewn with Oliver's carcasses.

Apparently, the puppies have had a hard day because they are both crashed on my bed. They look retarded.

I'm sure I won't be blogging until I get back, but I'll sure post a lot of pictures....see you in a week! :)

No comments: