Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Sunday, March 05, 2006

I wish time would go faster!

Oh heavens. I am so unbelievably bored right now. I should never EVER say that. I should be absolutely thrilled that I am not busy...but somehow I am not thankful. Usually, when I say things like that, my day turns into crap. Oh well. Such is life. I'm actually pretty bummed because I might have to float tomorrow. I hate that. I do not under any circumstances wish to float, but it might be my turn. I really don't like floating after I've been working with the same kids for the last two days. BLECH. Let's hope for no floating! :)

I really wish that something exciting had gone on...but it hasn't. It is only 3:45pm and I still have 3 1/2 hours left. This whole weekend has been slow, which is a nice change. The last couple weekends I have worked have been absolute chaos...so it's nice to have a different day. I think we only have 11 kids on the floor right now...Yippee. Yesterday, by this time, we were already playing Jenga out of sheer boredom. We haven't started the games yet, but they are out on the counter. I've already helped the Unit Coordinator straighten her hair, sat for telemetry a couple of times, and solved a mini respiratory crisis. Other than that, nothing.

So, vacation starts in precisely 7 days! :) One week from today, at this very time, I will be in my condo, awaiting the start of the nacho/fajita/penne pasta party. Isn't that the most bizarre combination of tastes? Oh well, for only 5 dollars, we can enjoy all this. I'm sure it will be fabulous...what a way to continue the weight watcherLESS week :) I've got the rest of this week, after tomorrow, to get ready. I do have a class on Friday, but it's about transplant...which I'm all about recently. It should be interesting.

Well, it's now 3:51pm....and I'm minutes closer to the end. Hooray! :)

No comments: