Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Thursday, March 02, 2006

Sunny days! (but not blazing hot!)

So here's the scene in front of me. I'm sitting outside in the absolutely beautiful weather. It is 79 degrees, according to weather.com....and the wind is blowing at the most perfect speed. I've got the most interesting drama going on in front of me. I'll put pictures on the blog showing these two fools. Liberty and Oliver are locked in a deathgrip over a two inch stick. Grace is holding it halfway out of her mouth, and Oliver is latched on to the part that is sticking out. He's also doing a lot of his "You took away my toy" howl. It's pretty sad. I was worried earlier about Liberty's leg and the fact that she's still limping....until I saw the two of them tearing around the yard crazily at insane speeds. They are nuts. I just got the treats out...and I think they may eat me alive.

Today's been SO beautiful outside. I'm so excited because I never get to be home on the nasty days. I'm always at work...and then when I'm home it's usually rainy or TOO hot...or just icky outside. I hope it's this nice in NINE days when I'm in Florida! :) Beauteous! :)

Oliver has just been yelled at because he started diggin in the dirt. He has nothing to bury...he doesn't need to ruin the yard. Psycho.

I weighed in today....drumroll please? I've now lost a grand total of 73lbs! I can't remember the last time I weighed this little...it was probably almost 10 years ago at LeTourneau! It's nutty. I bought some new scrubs online last week (of course they were on sale...I can't buy full price!), received them today, and promptly sent them back because they were too big! How sad! I was especially excited because they had dachshunds on them. I can NEVER find weenie dog scrubs. Now I just have to wait until they come back in a couple weeks in a smaller size. Sadness...but oh so happy! :)

Well, I'm getting my hair done tomorrow...highlights...lowlights...cut...the whole shabang. We'll see how it turns out! Until then...

No comments: