Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Saturday, March 04, 2006

I'm sure all of you are sick and tired of finding out about my life right about now...but too bad! :) I'm so addicted to these right now! I love reading them about my friends, too! :)

Four jobs you have ever had in your life:
1. Nanny
2. Telecounselor
3. Labor and Delivery Tech
4. Registered Nurse

Four places you have lived:
1. Friendswood, Texas
2. Macungie, Pennsylvania
3. Dallas, Texas
4. Longview, Texas

Four tv shows you love to watch:
1. Scrubs
2. American Idol
3. Will and Grace
4. How I Met Your Mother

Four places you have been on vacation:
1. Walt Disney World (my 6th time is in 8 days)
2. Washington, DC (more times than I can count!)
3. California (San Francisco, Los Angeles)
4. Carribean (Puerto Rico, St. Thomas, Barbados, Dominica, Aruba)

Four websites you visit daily:
1. myspace.com
2. CNN.com
3. WAMU.com
4. msn.com

Four of your favorite foods:
1. Chocolate
2. Peanut Butter and Jelly sandwiches
3. McDonald's double cheeseburger (haven't had one in months)
4. Any kind of chinese food.

Four places you'd rather be right now:
1. Barbados
2. Walt Disney World
3. Washington DC
4. Not working

Four of your favorite smells:
1. chocolate
2. the grass after it rains
3. bacon
4. Cool Citrus Basil (may it rest in peace...stupid Bath and Body Works)

Four sounds you love to hear:
1. Oliver's "You stole my stuff" howl
2. My favorite music groups in concert
3. babies laughing
4. Sometimes, the sound of quiet is nice, too :)

Four sounds you hate to hear:
1. That stupid alarm clock.
2. Large amounts of dogs barking/shrieking
3. trumpets playing TAPS
4. People crying

Four of your favorite memories:
1. LeTourneau...need I say more?
2. The vacation my family had at the beach house this past summer.
3. Camp Orchard Hill and Victory Valley as a child.
4. All my Disney memories...

Four times you wish you could forget:
1. My sophomore year at LeTourneau
2. When I started a new school as a junior
3. When my roommate when crazy my senior year of college
4. The last year of teaching

Four bloggers you track regularly:
1. Becca Christy
2. Dana Huber
3. Chris Hubbs
4. Jacob Mowl (cause he's so CUTE!)

2 comments:

(Re)Becca said...

I'm so glad YOU never tire of these things, either. At least we have each other!

Anonymous said...

What about McGriddlers?????