Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Thursday, March 30, 2006

Drowning in snot...

Isn't that a lovely title? So gross...and so true! :) I started feeling bad yesterday evening, and it really hasn't gotten any better. I've got something going on in my sinuses...which is ironic since a friend at work and I were just saying that we haven't been sick in awhile. Thankfully, I do not have to work for three days. I've literally laying in bed all day, watching News Radio DVD's. It's not very nice out, so I don't feel bad that I'm laying around. The puppies are enjoying it as well, especially Liberty, who has spent most of her time licking the stupid bed. Again, she's not a rocket scientist...but I love her! :)

Now I'm watching the Santa Clause. I have seen this movie a hundred times....but at least it's peaceful and I don't have to concentrate. The amount of goo in my sinuses is preventing my intense thinking. I've got lots of movies...I'll be good.! :)

1 comment:

The Peacock Pearl said...

how to post your profile pic: pick the picture you want nad post it as a blog entry. go back to the blogger dashboard and go to "Edit" for that post. click on the HTML tab (instead of the "compose" tab). copy the photo URL address. then go to Edit profile and paste it into the Photo part. once you're done you can delete the post of the photo on the blog.