Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Monday, May 22, 2006

Busy weekend!

I'm back! Michael's graduation is over, and I know he's excited about it! It was absolutely fabulous to see all my family and celebrate Michael's accomplishments. The ceremony was a wee bit boring, except for the 30 seconds where they talked about Michael! That time was spent with loud screaming and cheering! :) Anyways, Michael starts his bar review class today (and for the next 6 weeks!), takes the bar at the end of July, and then moves to DALLAS in August! Hooray for moving! It's going to be absolutely great to have them in town! The three of us are a wild bunch when we get together. We even started talking about taking a cruise together sometime next year...that poor boat would never be the same!

I took Liberty with me, and she did so well! She rarely barked at the hotel, and only once decided to escape. To her defense, she was chasing after some toy poodles that she saw. She thought they were her poodle sister. She was sadly mistaken. Other than that, she pottied where she was supposed to and was generally behaved. The hotel had Wifi, so that kept me pleasantly entertained since they only had about 10 TV stations. I'm so spoiled rotten with my friend TIVO! :) Michael, Jen, and I spent the evening last night at Dave and Busters, playing video games to our heart's content! I think we ended up getting about 2000 tickets during the couple hours we were there. We then came back and watched Beauty and the Beast...or I should say "sang" it. There was a lot of singing and quoting going on. I came back home this afternoon, ready to go back to work the next two days. HA! I'm never ready to go back to work!

ANYWAYS. Must go find food. I'm off to find some.... :)

No comments: