Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Thursday, May 18, 2006

This day was CRAP!

EEKS. I am so glad to be home. This entire week has been absolutely crazy. I have no idea what made it so crazy...but it was. It's not like I don't love my job, but this week, I really wanted to be somewhere else. I can't imagine if I didn't have a nurse orienting with me. She's the reason I'm not completely crazy! How much bad news can one nurse take in a week? Here's a sample...precious baby with head bleed, another one has probably had a mild stroke and is now blind, another one has a big nasty blood clot in his heart, then another one is going to die. SEE? All this happened in the last two days! This is nonsense. Life just is not fair.


Tomorrow, I am going to Austin for Michael's law school graduation. It's absolutely nutty that my brother is going to be a lawyer. Of course, this isn't the end..he still has to take this bar review class, and then the bar in July...but we all know he'll fly through with ease. Smarty pants. I have ABSOLUTELY no idea what to get him for graduation. I'm sure he'd say not to get him anything, but I just can't do that. I'm at an absolute loss though. It's a mystery.

I don't have to be back at work until Tuesday. Hooray! It's just not long enough...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What kid had what? I think I know the one that will probably die . . . but who has the brain bleed and clot in their heart?? I've been gone to long!