Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Wednesday, May 03, 2006

Spring cleaning...maybe.

The weather today is so weird. It's sunny..then cloudy...then sunny...then cloudy. It's nuts! It's actually not really that hot, but it's rather humid. There's a breeze...which is fabulous! :) I've been outside for about an hour hacking the bushes up. We've got this teeny tiny hedge trimmer that I like to wield as my own personal weapon. I do a terrible job, and the bushes are uneven, but at least they are trimmed!! I rule! :) I haven't thrown away all the clippings yet, so they are still laying all over the yard. I'm thinking I might save that for later...when the sun goes down..and when Becca is home! :) The puppies hated the trimming, and attempted to hide in the back of the yard. I didn't chase them with it. I figured that was too mean. I already torture them with the vacuum cleaner.

I had my eyes checked today. I finally have new contacts! They feel fabulous! I think my old ones were about 6 months old, and that's nasty. I hate how the eye doctor always wants you to come in for a follow up. I think it's their excuse to get you back into their offices. "I'm sorry, but you can't have your prescription until you come back and attempt to bleed more money out of you."

I'm also doing laundry right now. NOT fun when you're hot! I really don't want to touch those clothes...but I think they eventually have to come out of the dryer. Stupid hot dryer.

I need a vacation. I know, I know, I just had one. This matter not. I want to go on another cruise. They are SO much fun. Becca and I were talking about the Carnival Destiny (may she rest in peace) yesterday during water aerobics. I would cruise all year round, I think. Maybe I'll go work on the ship as the ship RN. What a fabulous idea! :)

The puppies have finally recovered from this weekend. There was a lot of sleeping the last couple of days...but now, I think we're back to normal. Oliver did major frenzy last night. He was tearing around the room snarling and panting. He's a nut.

Anyways...not quite sure what I'm going to do the next couple of days. I do know that I'm going to finish cleaning up the yard so that our fabulous lawn boy can come and mow it. It's quite safari like. Hooray for mowed yards! Besides that, I'll hopefully get some things packed. I think my mom is going to come the 2nd weekend of June to help us price stuff...since we know nothing. Anyways...have a fabulous day!

No comments: