Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Wednesday, May 31, 2006

I hate packing.

I'll say it again. I hate packing. It's horrid, nasty stuff. There's no possible way I can pack and get rid of things and plan for a garage sale all at one time. It's madness. Our garage sale is in 9 days...HOORAY! This house is going to be absolutely pitiful after that. I think it's going to be funny. We'll have no couches, no dressers, nothing to sit on at all! :) Michael and Jennifer are coming the weekend afterwards...I told them we would have to have a movie party on the floor in the empty living room with the only remaining television. I've got the Salvation Army coming on the 13th to take all the remaining wares. It's really hard asking these companies to come pick up all the crap that no one wanted to buy. Anyways, the Salvation Army is always loving free stuff...so they can have it all. As long as I don't have to move it, I'll be okay!

I hired someone to come and clean the house so I don't have to do it. We'll still have to shampoo the carpets, but that is nothing compared to the thought of having to clean this place. I figured, we could use the money from the garage sale to help defray that expense. It's well worth it.

Becca is busy vacuuming all the air out of her space bags stuffed with her linens. This means that all the puppies are all in my room, quivering and afraid. They hate the vacuum. Weenies.

I should probably be doing something productive. But I don't wanna. So I'll sit here, doing nothing, for awhile. I love that! :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Steph, I think we should bring the LOTR trilogy and drool over Orlando the whole time!!!