Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Thursday, May 04, 2006

Hooray for cleaning!

Last night, around 10pm...there was time for great celebration! The lost has been found! Okay, there is a story here! About 6 months ago, I realized I had no idea where my Nursing school diploma and license were. I tore my room apart with no success. I had resigned myself to the fact that it was gone. I'm not excited about the idea of attempting to get a duplicate degree from El Centro. They were pretty stingy with the last one! :) Back to last night. I was cleaning out a box from the bottom of my closet. I was all the way down to the bottom of the box and there it was! The familiar envelope! I checked and BOTH items were in there! The missing has returned! :) One of these days, I'll get all my degrees professionally framed...but for now, Walmart frames will have to do. I still have my LU diploma in a Walmart frame. I figure I can get frames for these and then I'll have something to hang in my new room in our new house! :)

That's pretty much it. Lots of packing. Celebrations. Framing. The end.

No comments: