Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Monday, May 15, 2006

Oh, the humanity

It is SO noisy in here. The puppies, namely Oliver and Liberty, are tearing around my bed in some sort of fight/playtime. Oliver gnaws on Grace's butt, who then proceeds to bear her teeth and shriek. Oliver then smacks her on the head with his giant paws, only to draw out biting, more shrieking and some sort of whining noise. Now Oliver is upset because Liberty won't play with him. Big babies.

I am so glad I don't work tomorrow. I was just SO stinking busy today. Thank GOODNESS I had another nurse with me! I would have gone crazy if it wasn't for her! :) I had a family that is just SO high maintenance...and it can wear on your nerves after awhile. They are very sweet, but a quick 2 minute medicine turns into a 30 minute thing. Drama, Drama, DRAMA! :) Anyways...I'm just glad to be home and that I don't have to be back tomorrow! The bad thing is I know this family likes me, so I'm afraid they will want me to be their nurse all the time. My poor spirit can't handle that! :)

I have no idea what I'm going to be doing tomorrow. I'll figure out something. I'm gonna guess that it will involve some sitting around time. And laundry time. And clean up the nasty house time. That's pretty much it. My life isn't interesting today!

No comments: