Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Thursday, May 25, 2006

Care for me...and Nessie

So, you're probably bewildered by the title of my blog. It's okay. It's hard to understand the inner workings of my twisted and mostly confused mind! :) Who is Nessie, you might ask? If you've read my blog at all, you know that Nessie is my very beautiful SUV. She's absolutely gorgeous in all her Nautical Blue glory. Anyways, while I was in Austin this past weekend, I noticed that someone had very rudely put some scratches on Nessie's driver door. I'm currently sitting at the Aqua Zoom, having Nessie waxed so the scratches go away. They are just very light scratches, hardly even noticeable...but I notice them! She's also been washed and vacuumed, and is now very happy, I'm sure.

Last night after work, some friends and I went to Gloria's for Margarita fun. :) I am not a big drinker, but it's always fun to go and hang out and drink a wee bit! It was really nice to go and kinda debrief about things that have been going on lately. We always get the same waiter when we go...I think he's very brave for continuing to be our waiter. We get a bit rowdy at times! Anyways, today we're going to go visit our friend who is in the hospital. I love to visit people in the hospital...is that weird? I love to take balloons and stuffed animals and things. I figure, at least they should have something nice to look at. Whitney's only going to be in the hospital overnight..but surgery always has pain, so say a prayer for her when you read this.

I can not figure out what color to paint my room. It's a conundrum. I've got all these brilliant ideas, but am afraid that none of them will actually match my bedding. The problem lies in that I have two completely different types of bedding. I have this fabulous red/tan winter duvet thingy and a spring/summer quilt that's purple/green/cream. HOW AM I SUPPOSED TO PICK WITH THAT!? Any suggestions? Ideas? 'Cause I have none anymore.

Well, Nessie's ready for me (did I mention this place has free internet? LOVE IT!). Must get going...

No comments: