Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Sunday, May 07, 2006

Yikes.

SO...let's see. I have had the most fabulous 36 hours in quite awhile...and they were all spent in the bathroom! I've acquired some sort of puke bug from somewhere..and I don't like it! I absolutely hate throwing up. I hate it so much that I refuse to drink for days afterwards so I don't have to even chance throwing up. I was actually sent home from work yesterday because I couldn't stop. I came home, took my last Zofran pill that I've been saving, and went to sleep for about 4 hours. It was a good time. I woke up still queasy and dizzy, and I don't think that work wants me back feeling like crap, so I called in for today. I'm still really weak today, but I'm not running back and forth to the potty. That ended sometime in the middle of the night. Now I'm just trying to convince myself to drink! I'm proud to say that I have had three sips of 7 up this morning. I rule!

Other than vomit, I haven't really done anything noteworthy the last couple of days. Becca spent some time at our new house yesterday. Her parents brought a special type of beam to install in the house, and they spent yesterday doing it. Becca tagged along for moral support (cause you know we don't lift heavy things!) and got the scoop on the house renovations. We'll probably be moving the last week of June...so anyone who wants to come help will greatly be appreciated! :) ANYWAYS. Must be going now. I'm sure Becca will try at any moment to make me drink more. MUST DRINK BUT MUST NOT PUKE!

2 comments:

(Re)Becca said...

That's me... the nasty, nasty, doesn't want you in the ER caretaker! I can see you right now and you're just holding that 7-up...

Again- you know you love me :)

Any other nurses reading this can feel free to back me up here!

Anonymous said...

No...don't drink. It's okay, you'll wind up dehyrated, hypovolemic, electrolytes out of whack, which will lead to arrythmias...possibly life-threatenting...but suit yourself.