Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Thursday, May 11, 2006

Recovered!

No more puking! Hooray! :) Okay, so that's pretty much old news, but I'm so sure you were excited to read it! Nothing much has gone on in my crazy world. I spent yesterday floated to another floor of the hospital. It was not the funnest time I've ever had (oh yeah, I said funnest!) The charge nurse was not helpful and I had a wee beastly child that really liked to scream. Enough said. Thankfully, even though the day was horrific, it went by quickly!

I am getting my hair cut off tomorrow! I have no idea what to do with it...but I'm sure my hairdresser will think of something. I don't want to look in those hairstyle magazines because 1. they are never for curly hair and 2. even if they have curly hair, it's never like mine. I'll probably just spend some time looking on the internet for this mystery hairstyle. Hopefully I won't look stupid. I'll make sure to post it.

After I get my hair cut off, a friend of mine from work are going to this thing called Taste Addison. I really don't know what to expect, but there are going to be some bands there that are fun and exciting. Amanda's really excited about this group called the Fray. I've heard them before, and they are good. Both of us are elated because the second band that will be there is HOOTIE and the BLOWFISH! When was the last time they were ever famous enough to be in concert? This is mind boggling to me. I remember singing to them on the radio my freshman year in college. We even had a girl on the floor that we used to torture with "Hold my hand". Can you imagine torturing someone with Hootie? My life is sad. :(

I keep having these horrible dreams about the dogs. Last week, I dreamed we had to put Sadie down. In my dream, Becca wouldn't hold her and I had to. Her little face was so pitiful! In my dream last night, Oliver jumped over this railing into a ravine. Over the railing was a river 100 feet down. (no idea why i remember this) Oliver couldn't swim and I couldn't get to him. Later on, we walked down to the river and his little body was on the rocks. HOW AWFUL IS THAT! Why do I dream this crap! Scary!

Well, better be off. The weather is beautiful...so of course I'm at work! Have a lovely day!

No comments: