Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Monday, May 29, 2006

Exhausted.

It's over. I hate three in a row, but it's over! It wasn't as bad as it could have been. I wasn't floated, and I was able to have my same kids three days in a row. It always just drains all my reserves! Nathen and Kerrie are having a party tonight, and I'm just so exhausted that all I wanted to do was come home and rest. That's what I did! :) I'm not normally one to miss a party, but I needed some rest! :( I didn't end up getting as much rest as I would have liked, mostly due to the Oliver who just decided to vomit in my sheets. EW. Instead of sitting quietly and typing, I had to get up and do a load of sheets, blankets, and mattress pads...since they were all soaked. Now the washer is unbalanced and is making the most terrible racket. The dogs are all barking at it. Okay, it stopped...but they haven't. HUSH EVERYONE! Oliver is doing his manly bark...which is actually quite wussy. Big baby.

Our garage sale is in less than 2 weeks! Hooray! I am SO hoping to get rid of all this furniture that I've been toting around for 7 years. It's going to be interesting to see how little stuff is left in the house afterwards! My mother is coming to help us with the garage sale, thankfully. I have no idea how to price things..and she's the expert. I'm sure by the end of the day, we'll be throwing crap at people...PLEASE TAKE THIS AWAY!

Liberty is licking the bed. Why does she do this? She's nasty. I've yelled at her twice already. She's laying at Oliver's bootie, as if it comforts her. I'm sure she missed him. She was un-harassed all weekend. Now she's resting her head on his butt. Weirdo.

I'm sure I'll be spending tomorrow folding laundry and other random tasks. Hopefully, it won't be too thrilling!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Girl - I can't wait to come and help you with the garage sale. Jack the pirate will be loads of help too

Anonymous said...

Spicy Jack the Pirate! Arrrrrr!!!!!