Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Saturday, June 10, 2006

$908

That's how much we made in our 10 hours of moving sale. YIKES! I'm still in shock!

We will be able to more than pay for our move, as well as have a lot left over to decorate our own rooms...or do whatever we want to! Hooray! I'm so glad it's over with. It would take a lot for me to want to do one again, but I'm so glad I did it instead of just giving it all away. Our back yard won't look the same for a week or so..hopefully the trampled grass will be back to normal. There is an absolute line where our tables were sitting. Sad lawn.

The puppies have been absolutely manic the last two days. They don't seem to understand why people are roaming around our yard. They usually sleep a lot during the day, but haven't slept a bit the last two. This means that they are absolutely sacked out now. I'm currently poking Oliver and he's not even batting an eye. Now I grabbed his extra back skin. Nothing. He's so tired!

Alright. After two days of having to be up early on my days off, I'm ready to go SLEEP IN! I'm sure that sleeping in will consist of 8:30, but I'll take it!

1 comment:

Kris said...

Congratulations! That is great that you raised so much money. Thanks for letting me hang out and visit for a while. Love you guys!