Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Friday, June 23, 2006

A comfortable madness...

Things here at the new domain are never boring. I haven't actually been around much the last few days because of my work schedule. Today is the first day I actually have off! Hooray! I've got a big day of sitting around and unpacking planned! :) The house is looking FABULOUS...and I'm so excited about it! :) The new countertops are in, the sinks and faucets are installed, and we're beginning to unpack some of the kitchenesque boxes. We're starting to rid the house of all the dust and it looks beautiful! :)

The puppies are doing so well...and really starting to relax in their new home. Just last night, Oliver started tearing around the yard with his sisters. He's also started running around with his ears perky, instead of droopy. Everyone is sleeping and happy. The puppies REALLY love Nathen and Kerrie! :)

I have to work this weekend, then hopefully I'll have some time to finish getting things done around here. I really want to get my pictures up...maybe I'll do that today! I'll try to take some pictures after they get up...if I can find the camera. I did find the connectors, though!

Anyways, I suppose I should get on with my day. I have to go to the bank today..and the office supply store. This should be a grand fun time. Hooray! :)

1 comment:

Kris said...

Let us know when it is safe to come by and see the exciting new digs!