Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Monday, June 05, 2006

Confounded mutt.

Oh Oliver. He's currently whining because he's been placed in solitary darkened confinement in my bathroom. Why, you may ask? WELL. He's very recently decided that it's okay to mark things in the house. Normally, we only find the result of the marking. Today, I was putting some dvd's away in the closet, when he decided to mark the air mattress....right next to me. What a retard. He immediately was chased down and beaten...then thrown into the bathroom. I then spent the next 20 minutes cleaning up the air mattress. Exciting evening! All this after I was hit on by some foreign weirdo in the restaurant I stopped at for dinner! CRAZINESS!

Right now, I'm watching Emma. I absolutely love these period pieces. Pride and Prejudice...Emma...Sense and Sensibility. Maybe it's just a Jane Austen thing? Who knows. I love her characters because they are always strong, but still fall head over their heels in love whether they realize it or not.

I have had a busy couple of days at work, but really not as bad as it could have been! :) I don't work again until Thursday. My mom is coming on Wednesday. YEAH! :) I haven't had my mom to myself in quite sometime. I'm very excited for her to come and visit me...and to help with the daunting task of garage sales.

Well, I caved and bought a fabulous chair at Ikea. It's called a Poang Chair. It's wonderfully comfortable and beautiful. I'm very excited about it. It's taking all of my willpower not to open the box and assemble it! I've wanted it for about a year..and now it can go to my new bedroom. At least I'll have a chair...not much furniture, but at least a chair! :)

Oliver update: He's now throwing himself at the door. What a big baby!

Anyways, I must get going. I'm sure there's something more productive I could be doing...but I'm tired...and so I shall watch this glorious movie.

1 comment:

(Re)Becca said...

Hehe- when they pull out the vacuums, RUN!!!!!!!