Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Tuesday, June 20, 2006

Goodbye money pit!

Hooray! It's done! All the boxes are moved, and I do not live in that horrid dump anymore! I'm moving up in the world! I actually have a bed that is not on the floor and clothes mostly out of boxes! I've still got unpacked suitcases, but I don't have anything to unpack the clothes into! The bathroom is a disaster because the countertops aren't in...so we are brushing our teeth and hand washing from the tub...but it's okay! The counters go in Thursday...so HOORAY! :) We have cable and internet..and we are happy campers.

The puppies are staying away from the cats, but they are very interested in the contents of Nathen and Kerrie's room...mostly because of the cat food inside! We keep reinforcing that they need to stay out of there. One day, it will click!

Liberty Grace is on my bad side right now! :( She was SUCH a pain last night...and I wanted to strangle her and make her sleep outside. She was so interested in what was going on outside my bedroom door, that she would not get in the bed and go to sleep. She kept sniffing around the room, and sitting at the door, waiting to be let out. I was pretty sure the cats were out frolicking and she definately wasn't going to be going out to play with them. I kept throwing her back in bed..and she kept getting out. I think I woke up at 12:46, then 2:29, then 4:00. Finally, at 4, I just held her like a stuffed animal, and thankfully she didn't wake up again until my alarm went off this morning. I am beyond tired at this point...and all I want to do is take a nap. I can not...seeing how I am at work. If Grace tries this garbage again, I will throw her out to the mercy of the cats. I'm thinking she was just too excited last night, since we didn't get home until 9:45 and then I went to bed 30 minutes later. Who knows.

I'll have to post pictures of the house once I find my camera connecty cables. It's really coming along! Hooray!

I have to work tomorrow, then go to a class the next day. YAWN. I am in no mood to sit in class when I know I only have one day off before I have to work the weekend. This schedule isn't very fun..and I end up with 44 hours instead of 36...which is not welcome. I'd much rather be sleeping and unpacking, instead of spending my time at work, in class. YUCK. I need a better attitude. IT's just disheartening to know that out of the next 6 days, I'll be here for 5. ICK. I guess I'll just be unpacking slowly. Stupid boxes.

Anyways. I'd better be off. I have to go work...or something. :)

3 comments:

The Peacock Pearl said...

hey, just checking to see if i have your right email, i sent your invite to the sbcglobal one, is that the one you use???

Stephanie said...

Well, my new email is...

heartrn2004@gmail.com

The old one still works, but not for long. I did get the evite!

The Peacock Pearl said...

great, thanks!!!