Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Wednesday, June 14, 2006

I've been tagged!

Okay, Kris. You tagged me...now I will respond. I'm at work and have nothing else to do. Shockingly.

What is your favorite word?
I say "fabulous!!" a lot. It's such a good and descriptive word! I love it! It's fabulous!

What is your least favorite word?
I don't really like crevice. It just sounds bizarre.

What turns you on spiritually, emotionally, creatively?
Spiritually - singing praise and worship
Emotionally - a sense of humor and a compassionate heart
Creatively - usually something in my surroundings

What turns you off?
Spiritually - those off the wall Christians who ruin Jesus for the masses (like that crazy lady in Kansas who pickets at funerals)
Emotionally - people who don't express their feelings
Creatively - BOREDOM!

What is your favorite curse word?
Well, since my mother's probably reading this, I'll plead the 5th on this one.

What sound or noises to you love to hear?
Oliver's pitiful howl or play with me bark. Babies laughing. Almost any type of music.

What noise to you hate?
The sound of my alarm clock.

What profession, other than your own, would you like to try?
I would like to be one of those people who gets paid to test new products. So maybe that's not a career...but I can dream! :)

What profession would you not like to do?
I wouldn't like to be a lawyer...or a public relations person.


ANYWAYS. Just a wee insight into my tons o' fun life.

I have so much stuff to do this week, and I really don't want to even think about it. I have to finish packing for both storage and the house, paint my room, move to storage, take the TV's to the house for the Directv guy, get the dogs to the vet for their day of pampering (HA!), figure out what to eat the next few days, find an organization to donate my computer to, and attempt not to lose my mind in the process. I'm sure that I've forgotten all the things I really should be worried about this week. I wish it was over.

4 comments:

(Re)Becca said...

Hehe- I know the feeling. I'll help you, you help me, and we'll get it done. We always have ;). We're a fabulous team!

Anonymous said...

So what if I read your blog. You are a grown up. Have fun with the move.

Kris said...

Ah the perils of being a public relations person :-)
Loved reading your likes/dislikes!

Anonymous said...

Come on I know for a fact that you hate the word moist too.....


Kimsie