Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Friday, June 02, 2006

Blasted insurance.

A couple of weeks ago, I mentioned that I had been to a plastic surgeon's office for a certain problem I wanted fixed. I had submitted it to insurance, but wasn't sure whether or not they were going to accept it. I got their response today. Apparently, they believe that it is "cosmetic". I knew that it was a possibility, but nothing is so crushing than to get that rejection letter in the mail. Now, I have to make an appeal..and drag this thing out. NOT what I wanted to do. Please pray for my attitude during this! I want so much to get this fixed, and quickly...but perhaps I'm supposed to learn to be patient. Who knows! I'm just now trying not to get to upset that I've been rejected, and stay optimistic for an approval.

The packing continues. Today, I took all the furniture that is going away and moved it into the living room. I also got the wild idea that maybe I could put some furniture oil on it to make it look better. It worked! I got oil all over my hands, but the furniture looks so much better! My room is pretty pitiful though. I've got my bed, the TV, a chair, and some boxes. Oh well, it's less than 3 weeks till the move, and less than a week until the garage sale. I just wish things would go a bit quicker and this could be behind me. I don't like the living out of boxes thing.

Oliver has found a new McDonald's toy to destroy, just like Hello Kitty. He's been carrying it around the house all day. Sometimes he runs with it, sometimes he throws it to himself...he's an absolute nut.

EW EW EW! Okay, maybe I am alone...but the new Kentucky Fried Chicken bowls look DISGUSTING! Potatoes, Chicken, Corn, Gravy, and Cheese? All in one? Nasty. I don't mind if my food touches on the plate, but I'm not going to mix it all up in one bowl.

Anyways. Must get back to sitting around and not packing. If anyone is inspired, they are more than welcome to come over and help! It's SO FUN!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

KFC bowls? KFC bowls? Who are the ad wizards that came up with this one?

The KFC bowls look disgusting. While I enjoy mashed potatoes and gravy, popcorn chicken, corn, and cheese, I do not wish to have them all mixed together. I could take any two mixed (except maybe the chicken and cheese). But the "casserole" version of all my KFC goodies is just wrong.

(Note: I do not work for YUM! industries, and my comments should not be taken as either a positive or negative endorsement of the above product or products.)