Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Monday, June 05, 2006

I stole this idea off Becca's blog..and really liked it. So I decided to do some thinking of my own...and some discovering.


1. Seven Things to Do Before I Die

Live on the East Coast again
Visit a former concentration camp
Travel throughout Europe
Ride all the roller coasters at Cedar Point
Find the love of my life and spend our lives together
Have or adopt a child
Spend New Year's Eve in Times Square


2. Seven Things I Cannot Do

Tolerate parents who intentionally hurt their children.
Let my aging family members go uncared for
Keep my opinion to myself (a horrid habit)
Listen to people who continually whine about how bad their lives are
Be pessimistic
Experience life without my family, friends, and puppies
Live in a small town

3. Seven Things That Attract Me to Guys

Sense of Humor
Committment to his family
Smile
Eyes
Dedication to his faith
Ability to look past the physical to the inner beauty of people
An enjoyment of the arts

4. Seven Things I Say Most Often

Fabulous!
Business is business
LIBERTY GRACE and/or OLIVER CONSTANTINE! (usually followed by cowering puppy)
What it is is what it is. (Quote from Friends!)
Oh dear
I have NO idea
How exciting!

5. Seven Books (or series) I Love
Much ado about Nothing, William Shakespeare
Anything by Edgar Allen Poe
Annie's People/Abram's Daughters by Beverly Lewis
Pretty much all Janette Oke books
If you give a pig a pancake, mouse a cookie, pig a party...etc...
Jane Austen books (Pride and Prejudice, Emma, Sense and Sensibility)
Caddie Woodlawn (I just rediscovered this fabulous book!)

6. Seven Movies I Watch Over and Over

A Mighty Wind
Best in Show
Waiting for Guffman
Miss Congeniality
Anchor Man
Napoleon Dynamite
Scrubs seasons 1-3

1 comment:

Kris said...

Thanks for sharing these! Very insightful.