Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Tuesday, June 13, 2006

I don't want to go back to work!

I've had a very fabulous five days off, and I don't want to go back. Do I really have to? I work tomorrow and Thursday, then back Saturday. I really wish, if I had to do it over again, I would have taken some time off to get ready for the move. I've only got a few days...plus I have to work. Today, I really should get moving and get everything ready to go to storage. Our friends are coming on Friday night to help. AAAHH!!!

Becca and I painted her bedroom last night. I hate to paint. I don't mind the big walls, but it's all the wee spaces that I can absolutely do without. I don't like window frames, the ceiling, and pretty much anything that involves my being careful with the paint. Hopefully I'll have lots of help on my room. Our move is less than a week away...Scary! I think Nathen and Kerrie are moving all their furniture back into the house in the next couple days. There's a current fiasco going on with the countertops, so hopefully that will all be figured out!

Things are going well with my surgery appeal. I've already received letters from my primary care doctor and my chiropractor. I am going to have a meeting with my girl doctor this week...and hopefully I will get a letter from her as well. PLEASE keep praying for this situation.

A whole bunch of crazy stuff is going on at work, too. Apparently, the chief nursing, financial, and operating officers all got the boot yesterday...and that's major drama! This opens up extremely exciting things for my unit! The lady who was in charge of the nurses decided almost 2 years ago that my unit would be part of the general pediatrics floors, even though there is SO much more critical care on my unit! Now, we can go back to being a critical care unit and have good nurse to patient ratios! It's a celebration! :) (Probably doesn't really matter to you...but it's WAY exciting to me!)

Well, I'm absolutely positive there's some work to be done. Excitement.

No comments: