Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Thursday, July 20, 2006

Crazy happenings

I finally got Oliver on camera...doing something absolutely stupid. Here's the situation. He's sitting on my bed, chewing this plastic bone thing that his cousin, Sam bought for him. Sitting next to him, is a pile of clothes I just got from Jennifer (thank you! LOVE them!). He's taken part of one of the sashes and started chewing it right along side his bone. He's nuts. I always knew it was bad news to put a boy dog in a house full of girls. Thankfully, we've moved him in with some testosterone...so perhaps the sash playing was a throwback to days of old....or last month! :)
My dogs are crazy, that's just all there is to it.

I've been working the last two days. It wasn't too bad. I was the transport nurse one day and then took patients yesterday. Well, I just got a phone call from work that shows what a retard I was yesterday. Apparently, I forgot to chart what one of my babies ate and drank all day! That looks good! I feel efficient! :( Okay, so beyond that complete lapse in brain activity, I had an okay day. I'm still getting used to training a new nurse, and I'm having to remember that she needs to learn, just like I did. The only way to learn..is to do! :) I just found out that I can chart from home...so I was able to fix my retardedness of yesterday! I RULE! :) Well, not really, since I didn't do it right the first time..but oh well.

Last night, my friends and I had a mini going away party for Amanda. Whitney and I went after work and Tammy met us at Amanda's for a night of LOTS of giggling, bonding, and eating! We watched movies and had some good quality time together, especially since Amanda's been out on funeral leave and is now going to be gone until August 14th! SAD! I think I got home at 1:30am...to Liberty doing her retarded Nessie neck craning pose in my bed. She's a nut.

I don't have any idea what I'll be doing today. I know laundry will be involved, but NO SHOPPING! Thankfully, I have to work all weekend...so that will cut down on my ability to go and spend money. I'm pretty much out of money, and I don't get paid for another week! That is why I don't usually let myself have these big spaces between when I work...I just spend money! I have to save money because I'm about to spend a couple thousand dollars on school. No fun, but thankfully, Children's will pay for it. I don't get the money until after I finish the class, but at least they pay in in full! :)

Guess I should go get started on my day. See you later!

2 comments:

Jennifer said...

Teenie is a big weirdo but I love him anyway! Enjoy the clothes!!

(Re)Becca said...

You know, we live together and all, but I think we should actually hang out sometime. I kind of miss it :/.

Hope you're feeling better.