Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Tuesday, July 11, 2006

Lobster fun

Oh, the sunscreen has failed me. I reapplied so many times...and it rebelled against me. Stupid SPF 50. Just think what it would have looked like if I had used a less SPF! I wouldn't be able to move! I'm sore and my legs hurt. Oh well, I had a great time yesterday, so I'm not going to complain anymore.

I got a fabulous gift at 5AM! I got a call from work, asking me if I wanted to stay home today. Of COURSE I did! I was trying to catch up on sleep and didn't want to go to work...but was ready to do it! Becca rushed into my room at 6:30ish, panicked because I wasn't up yet. It's nice to have a human alarm clock too! I have yet to sleep through work...but everyone does it eventually!

I finally got my last letter from a doctor regarding my need for surgery today! I faxed it to the plastic surgeon...and the waiting game begins. Thankfully, once the appeal is prepared (by the doctor's office..how nice are they?), the insurance company has 15 days to decide and let me know. SO I will hopefully know before the summer is out. Unfortunatly, this means my surgery will now be sometime in the fall, and my mom won't be able to help me. SAD! Everyone in my house will be at work...and I'll be here...taking all the pain pills I can find! (Did ya hear that Bec? ALL I can find!) I just talked to the woman who files the appeals, and she said the letters look good! Hopefully that is all they need, and I won't have to bother with getting copies of chart notes and all that business.

Oliver and Jack are currently fighting over a santa hat that came from a toy that Oliver shredded. The hat is also seconds from the trash can, but that doesn't mean they can't have a fight to the death over it. I wish I knew where my camera had escaped to...

Anyways..not much going on this week. I'm going to the movies Thursday afternoon with some friends from work, and that's pretty much the extent of my plans. How thrilling is my life!! Have a great day!

3 comments:

Jennifer said...

Hey, what am I? Chopped liver? I'll take care of you if I can find my way to your house!

Stephanie said...

I always forget that you'll be here soon!! Less than a MONTH!

Jennifer said...

I KNOW!!! A month from today is our move-in date!!!!!! Huzzah!