Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Saturday, July 01, 2006

The Devil Wears Prada

So, we obviously went to the movies tonight. It really cemented the fact that I really enjoy watching Anne Hathaway act. I really REALLY love the Princess Diaries...and this movie was good too. I only heard maybe a couple icky words...and only an occasional "sensual" situation. We went to the Studio Movie Grill, where you can eat real dinner while you watch movies. We'd already eaten though, so we just had snack...and lots of Diet Dr Pepper. The early show was sold out, so we went to the 9:15 show. It was a fabulous good time. Before hand, I'd found this FABULOUSLY cute outfit 40% off at Lane Bryant. It's really not going to be too long before I can't shop there anymore. I'm now in the smallest size on tops and almost there on bottom.

As I was parking my car, I noticed that two of our neighbors were outside. The girl was getting something out of her car. The guy was attacking a nearby tree with a WHIP. Oh yeah, a WHIP. Like an Indiana Jones one. SCARY! Why was he doing this at 11:50pm? The questions were flying...and all I wanted to do was get inside and away from whip boy.

I was supposed to go out with a friend tonight as a "welcome back from a week of being with 10 year olds" thing. Sadly, her grandma had a stroke and she wasn't able to meet me. Keep Manda's grandma in your prayers...don't know all the details, but I do know it's hard to be a medically minded person in a situation that you have no control over.

Tomorrow, my parents are coming up to start their vacation. They'll leave here on Sunday (leaving Jack Ryan in my care) and head towards the east coast. I think Becca's gonna make me go to "Aqua Moves" in the morning, and they should be here sometime after we get home. I'm hoping the cats leave Jack alone...and that he leaves them alone. I think our dogs have kind-of adjusted to the cats and pretty much just ignore them.

K. I'm tired. Must find sleep.

No comments: