Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Thursday, July 27, 2006

YAWN

Even though I had to be at work this morning at basically the same time, I didn't go to bed when I should have. I decided that staying up an extra hour and half was more important than sleep. Unfortunately, the class I went to today was SO boring that I almost fell asleep about 10 times. Thankfully, the class wasn't as long as I was anticipating, so I was done early! I went up to my floor and helped out while the secretary went to lunch...it was a crazy day up there! I came home and felt like I'd been working for 12 hours!

The house is very quiet right now. Nathen and Kerrie left for 2 weeks on vacation, so it's just Becca and I. And the dogs. And the cats. But you get the idea. I've already fallen asleep on my bed with a pile o' dogs and awakened to a crazy cooking lady making the same crazy party drinks she always makes. That's a nightmare!

I think we're going to the circus on Sunday. I haven't been to the circus since I was about 17, so I'm sure it will be interesting, especially on a Sunday. ***Side note, Rachael Ray just left a spatula ON THE FLAME OF A HEATED STOVE. I wonder if she'll be using that one later in the episode, only the top will be black instead of blue. I've seen flame broiled silicone...it's not pretty*** Back to the story...guess it wasn't really a story, just a statement. Anyways...I need sleep.

Okay, here's my guilty confession. I am addicted to the new Nick Lachey CD. I have no idea why. I heard one of the songs while crashing the dance at Camp Moss a couple of weeks ago (Oh, Amanda...remember the dancing?). I listened to a couple of the songs and really liked the melodies...and now I'm addicted. It literally has been one of 2 CD's in my car for like three weeks straight. This is a problem I need to remedy. Perhaps I sympathize with Nick's sad laments over his pitiful life. Perhaps I'm just ready to join Team Nick. Perhaps I need a life. HELP!

My brother is finished with the bar exam!! Hooray! I'm sure he's absolutely numb...as I certainly would be after such a mind blowing event. At least he can concentrate on moving and starting a new job!

Alright. This crazy blog has gone on long enough. Guess there's really nothing else interesting to share. Sad!

2 comments:

Reeding Teacher said...

I can't believe you own that CD and I don't. I am soo sad for you. On a side note, did you see that Lance from N'Sync is gay. I just thought you would appreciate that tidbit.

Jennifer said...

I recently bought Kelly Clarkson's Breakaway CD--it's awesome! You can borrow it if you want!