Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Sunday, July 30, 2006

Tired for no reason!

I have no idea why I am so tired. I have been getting enough sleep, not too much, not too little. Maybe my red blood cells are too low...who knows. That would definately explain the dizziness... Hopefully, I'll be able to get into the doctor this week to see what's going on. I've got to work the next two days, so maybe I can get in Wednesday morning.

Sadie's limping around the house, giving evil eyes to everyone she sees. She wouldn't even kiss her mom until late last night...tiny punk. She's still real sleepy and won't put that leg down, but she'll get over it. Last time, she just woke up one day and thought to herself "Maybe I'll walk on my leg today". We should expect that around Tuesday or so. Her pain killer is starting to kick in...so she's a wee bit dazed right now.

I've been busy this weekend! Thankfully, I didn't have to work, so I've been running around doing other stuff (but still not enough to make me this tired! Weird!) Yesterday, Tammy and I went to church over in Grapevine. We were going to go eat, but some previous plans that I thought were cancelled were suddenly uncancelled. Another friend from work and I went to a concert last night. It was my very first rock concert...'cause I've been told that Chicago and the Beach Boys don't count. I really enjoyed myself, and actually knew more of the songs than I though I would. Today, Becca and I went to the circus...where we were amazed and shocked at the amount of spandex and sequins we saw. Tonight, I'm going out for dinner/drinks with friends from work...and then on to work in the morning. I'm sure it's not going to help the tired, but it doesn't seem to help if I get more sleep...so maybe I just should keep working and not worry about it.

Anyways...not really anything else to report. This week, I'll be going to my parents house to help my mom after she has a procedure. Then back on Friday for UTA orientation...then working over the weekend...then freedom! Crazy...guess I won't be going to the doctor this week! :)

Well, must be off...trying to take a nap before I go out tonight. Maybe that will help....

1 comment:

Kris said...

I can sympathize with being tired all the time but at least I have a legit excuse-pregnancy. Have you ever had your blood sugar levels tested? I have low blood sugar and it really can get you down at times. Take care of you!!!