Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Sunday, July 23, 2006

Sunday Happenings...

Today is day 2 out of 3, and so far, it isn't that horrible. I have a new nurse with me today, so she's doing most of the running around work while I help whenever she needs me. I really do enjoy training these new nurses. I'm not looking forward to having to be back here tomorrow, but thankfully, one of my friends has the same schedule I do..so she's been here all the days as I have this week! Hooray! :)

I have to work tomorrow, then I'm off until Thursday when I have a horrid 10 hour class to go to. It's on a subject that I think is disgusting, so I'm sure I'll just LOVE having to go there and learn it. Who knew that people could get dialysis through their stomachs? ICK!

When you think of it, PLEASE say a great big prayer for my little brother Michael this week. Tuesday through Thursday, he will be taking the bar exam, and he is WAY stressed out about it. The bad part is, after he finishes taking the test, he won't find out until November if he passed! I couldn't imagine waiting that long...then again, I couldn't handle 48 hours waiting for my nursing license to come through! I'm just too darn impatient. But anyways, I know he's going to pass it like a champ...but everyone self doubts, especially when your years and years of training culminate in one test. He's going to Houston for the test, so please keep him in your prayers.

Not much going on at home...just a lot of crazy puppies. They were banned from the main part of the house last night because there was company and were just so pitiful! I ended up eating my dinner in my room so they would at least have someone to love on them! Hopefully, they won't be in the same predicament when I get home.

Guess I should go find something to do now. LOVELY.

2 comments:

(Re)Becca said...

So far everybody's happy today :). That makes me happy! I hope you feel better!!

Reeding Teacher said...

So...you will never guess what movie Mom asked me to send her...Mean Girls. She heard it on her trip and she really wants to watch it. It cracks me up.