Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Tuesday, July 25, 2006

Days off...

It's finally over! My three in a row! I win! :) Okay, so it's not such a big deal, but I'm very excited that it's over. I actually think I have to do it again at the beginning of next month, but oh well. At least this one is past! It actually wasn't too terrible since I had great people to work with. The last day was especially fun. Let's just say I had a really hilarious dream, and that fueled enough laughter to get us through the day. I was still exhausted when I left, but at least my stomach hurt from so much laughing!

Today has already been filled with adventure. I took Sadie to the vet surgeon this morning to get her scheduloed for her other knee surgery. She's scheduled for Friday morning. Becca's not looking forward to pitiful Sadie, especially after learning her childhood kitty passed away. She's having a hard animal week. :(

Liberty has been quite the beast lately. I'm absolutely convinced that she's eaten her brother and sister's food this morning as her stomach is now the size of a basketball. She's waddling around the house more prominantly than usual. Now she's carrying a plastic bottle around the house so Oliver can't chew on it. She's nuts.

Well, must get busy doing something. Hooray for a day off!

No comments: