Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Monday, July 10, 2006

Jet Ski DIVA!

I have never been on a jet ski...until today. I really wish I had pictures. It was an absolute blast...just me and the waters of Lake Cherokee. A friend invited me and another mutual friend of hers to the family lake house Sunday night/Monday. I wasn't going to go, but then I decided what the heck. I'd never done anything like that before. I've been to the lake...but not on a jet ski. First of all, this lake is about 15 minutes from LeTourneau...so hello and goodbye to all you Longview people! I was there today! :) The lake house was FABULOUS and beautiful...and I didn't want to leave. I put sunscreen on multiple times today, and still the sun chose to bless me with its evil rays. My legs are the worst...and I'm so excited to wear scrub pants tomorrow. EW. and OUCH.

Now, I am attempting to stay awake. It's not a precious event. I want to curl up right now and go to sleep, especially since I only slept about 5 hours last night. Too much giggling was going on for me to sleep well. I'm telling you, it's nice to have friends that you're able to act like you're 12 with. I think most of my friends are like that, actually. Maybe we're all just crazy.


K. Now I'm gonna go sleep...and hopefully make it to the bed first!

No comments: