Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Friday, July 07, 2006

YAWN

Tired. Tired Tired Tired. Eyes falling shut..or maybe slamming shut. BUT IT WAS WORTH IT! Last night, I saw Pirates of the Caribbean 2...and what a fabulous time! It was long, but I never once thought to myself "Self, maybe I'll just take a wee nap". I reallly enjoyed it, especially after I found out that a lot of it was filmed in Dominica, one of the stops on our cruise last year. While we were in the Caribbean, they kept telling us that the movie crew was there at the same time. How fun is that?

Today, I hope to take a nap so that I'm not a wreck at work tomorrow. I'm praying for a typical weekend...not necessarily slow, but not CRAZY either. I've got some errands to do today, and hopefully that will keep me busy enough to stay awake. I think I went to sleep around 3:45AM and promptly was awakened at 9:46AM by Oliver's crying or yapping around my bedroom door. Pitiful thing, just wanted to play with his sister.

Yesterday, I bought an ottoman that matches my precious Poang chair from Ikea. It's so nice to have! I really love to prop up my feet, and this is the perfect height and softness! Hooray for spending garage sale money!

Well, I probably should get going on some errands...no matter how trivial or meaningless they may be. I also need to get organized for SCHOOL! :) But definately not until the Target school supplies sale...

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

I'm so jealous! I can't wait to see yummy Orlando and Johnny...mmmmmm!!!!!