Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Thursday, July 06, 2006

Puppy fun.

Life in our new house never seems to be boring...never boring when you have four dogs, three cats, and four humans living in one three bedroom house. I'm currently sitting in my bedroom, in my new fancy chair from Ikea, and Jack and Oliver are embroiled in their latest fight to the death. There's growling, fighting, snuffing, snorting, and the occasional screeching. It's quite a lot of noise. Jack just jumped up on his hind legs and put both his paws on Oliver's nose. Crazy beasts. At least they have been very good with the cats...not a lot of chasing. And very little barking.

Last night, I went and had a great time with friends down in this fabulously fun area of Dallas called Oak Lawn. It's got lots of great restaurants...and lots of gay men. I have no idea why they are drawn to this area...but I guess it's like San Francisco's Haight/Asbury...that's just where they hang out. We were there for about 2 hours, just laughing and talking about stuff that for once, didn't involve work.

Tonight, I'm going to see Pirates of the Caribbean at midnight! It's going to be a fabulous movie....no doubt due to the large amounts of Orlando Bloom and Johnny Depp! :) We'll no doubt have to wait in line for a couple of hours before being let in...so I'd better find something to do while I wait! I wanted to go tomorrow, but all the theaters were sold out of tickets already!! That's nutty! :) Anyways, this way, I can sleep in late tomorrow and not have to worry about it interfering with working this weekend.

Well, I'm sure I'm supposed to be getting ready for the day. I'm going to Ikea today to get the ottoman that goes with the chair and a table for my room. FUN! I LOVE IKEA! :)

OH! I forgot the biggest news! I got accepted to UT Arlington's BSN program! HOORAY! I have orientation on August 4! TA DA! :) The program goes through May...so hopefully I'll be able to handle it all! :) Yeah!

K. That's all the news.

No comments: