Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Wednesday, August 02, 2006

State traveler

I'm in Houston right now. My parents wireless internet hates my computer, so I haven't been able to use mine. It's always weird using a computer that you aren't used to. Thankfully, my mom's laptop is always available so I've been able to surf away to my heart's content. My plane ride was uneventful. I did have some retard ask me if I worked somewhere medical. "Um, no..RETARD...I'm just wearing scrubs for fun. Scrubs with puppies!" Moron. I tried to nicely answer his questions, but you just don't pump complete strangers for information about their lives! No, of course, I do this, but at work...not randomly out in public!

It's always so much easier to leave my puppies when I have one to go to. Jack's here and filling Liberty's shoes well. He even slept with me last night. He's so rotton. He's a great sleeper, but my dad doesn't want him in the bed because I think he thinks Jack will bother him. Jack didn't even touch me all night! This morning, my mom and I went shopping. I finally bought a new wallet! Mine has been slowly falling apart for a couple of months and now it doesn't even close. So, out with the old, in with the new! :) Hooray!

Not much else going on. We're watching Food Network and watching Jack be retarded. It's a quiet life, here in Friendswood! :)

Anyways...must be off. Have fun!

No comments: