Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Tuesday, August 29, 2006

Madness revisited...

Oh it continues....the crazy unorganized land of packing and boxes. Becca actually has most of her stuff packed up and sitting around the house. This evening, we'll go empty out our storage room (BLECH) into the dining room and start the rearranging of the goods process. It's really not going to be fun going through all the Pampered Chef boxes and deciding who actually bought it or who uses it the most. I'm sure it will be an adventure. We went through the movies last night, and I was surprised how many movies I actually own. It is sad that some of my favorites are Becca's and went in her boxes! So, it will have to be awhile before I watch A Mighty Wind, Waiting for Guffman, Best in Show, and Drop Dead Gorgeous....I just love mockumentories! :) They're the best! :)

Beyond that, things are crazy. I've been working the last couple days, and am very glad to be done with that until Saturday. I actually start school tomorrow, so I'm sure that will be a grand adventure.


****Slight interjection here. I'm watching Extreme Makeover, Home Edition. I cry every time I watch this TV show. It's only 8:54AM and I'm already tearing up. This is sad. I am sad. ************

Back to the subject at hand. School. I'm really not ready for it to start (is anyone ever ready?), but I'm ready to get it over with. It's going to be such a difficult 9 months, trying to juggle school and work, but I know I need to do this. Just keep me in your prayers, as I attempt to balance work, school, and an actual life. I'm hoping to still hang out with friends, and do that kind of stuff....but I'm gonna need lots of prayers to do so! :)

Right now, there are 4 dogs running around my house. No, I didn't get another dog, but I am dogsitting for Michael and Jen's precious angel while they take a much needed "I'm done with law school" trip to IRELAND. Sickening, I know. Michael starts work sometime in September and at that point, there's no telling when he'll be able to do vacations, and so they went on this trip. I think they are gone for 10 days or so...living it up, while the puppies stay here, bothering each other. Already this morning, Oliver has found a stick, growled at Sam when he got too close, abandoned it, had it picked up by Sam, then Sam peed on the spot where Oliver was chewing it. It's a big happy family around here. They are actually playing together well, but it's just so funny seeing them. Oliver still believes he weighs the same as his sisters, and he's so careful when he plays with them. The same thing goes with Sam...Oliver's really gentle, even when he appears to be ripping someone to shreds. Oliver actually starts obedience training tomorrow...he's growing up so fast. He's really a great dog, he just gets nervous around stranger and jumps up and barks. So, we're going to fix that.

***I just heard Oliver's "Play with me!" bark from the other room. Liberty's in here with me, so I know he must be attempting to entice Sam to play. He's still howling...and it's really sad. Maybe Sam took his toy...maybe Sam's just trying to have some alone time...it's anyone's guess. I'm gonna go investigate. Sam's sitting in his blanket, under the desk, not wishing to play with Oliver. Oliver keeps nose butting his blanket, in hopes that he will play...but he's just not in the mood. It's a sad life for Oliver. *****

Okay, this teeny short update has turned monumental. On that note, I'm gonna get moving....

Still looking for volunteers to help in the storage room fiasco...thankfully we have Nathen and Bentley...and us...but if anyone else feels bored or wants to help, we're gonna meet here at the Barton's around 6ish or so. We'd LOVE to see you (and your helping spirit!). If not, just knowing that you're praying for the move to go smoothly will be a help. MY FRIENDS RULE! :)

No comments: