Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Monday, August 07, 2006

I'm gonna have to win the lottery...

INSURANCE COMPANIES ARE EVIL!

Well, apart from winning the lottery, I won't be able to have my needed procedure any time soon. The powers that be have determined that it is cosmetic, not medically necessary. THIS STINKS. I wish they could walk one hour in my shoes...then they'd know. This really wasn't the day to find out this precious information, either. I've been to the doctor today, where she had lots of thoughts, but not much solid information on what is going on. I didn't expect there to be an easy answer. I had a bunch of labs drawn, so hopefully one of those will be able to shed some light on the situation.

I tried to take a nap, but was too upset about the aformentioned information to sleep...so now I sit and blog. Sometimes, it's therapeutic...sometimes not. I think crying is more therapeutic...which is what's happening now. I'm a weenie.
Today was also the day I forked over my tuition money for the fall...Good heavens..the bad things are all on one day, aren't they? :)

I think I just need to curl up in a ball and sleep...until the bad thoughts go away!

1 comment:

Kris said...

I am sorry to hear that insurance will not cover your surgery. I am just praying that you will marry a VERY RICH MAN and that you won't have to worry about this. Forget the lottery, go for the rich, Godly man. He is out there!