Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Tuesday, August 22, 2006

On the road again....

Well, it's official. I'm moving again. EW! I hate moving. There's nothing not to hate. It's hot, it's sticky, and it's chaos! This will be the fastest I've ever moved...so it's a little daunting. My move in date is September 18. Yesterday, Jennifer and I went back to the new place to see the actual floor plan and let me decide if that's what I wanted. It was an easy decision after I saw the inside. It's so cute! :) It's really the perfect size for me and my lack of furniture! :)

Afterwards, we went and looked at living room furniture. Becca found this great deal at Ashley furniture on Friday that allows us to get everything at 50% off list price, which takes the 2 pieces I like down from about 850 to 630. That's a much better deal...combined with the almost 4 years of financing! :) Hooray for furniture! :) I actually liked it better than the ikea stuff...which is shocking and amazing. I love ikea! :)

Now, I'm having to figure out how to get all my stuff from 2 different places to there. I think Becca and I decided that we'd just load up all the stuff that's in the storage room and move it to here so we can sort through all the joint boxes. I'm sure we'll still be finding each other's stuff...but at least that would give us a head start. Some of the things will have to be stored in Becca's garage...until I decide what I want done with them...like the twin bed and a bookcase we were keeping. I'm sure I'll probably just find someone who needs them...and give them away.

The puppies are oblivious to changes as of yet...mostly because the boxes haven't come out yet. It won't be long, especially since Becca only has 2 weeks to move. I'll be out of town at a bachelorette party that weekend, so I'll just come home to no her or Sadie. And maybe Teenie. SAD!

Anyways...that's the big news at present. 4 weeks from yesterday, I'll be typing i a new place, alone...something I haven't done since 2002. WEIRD!

1 comment:

Kris said...

About 1/2 of our furniture comes from Ashley. We love that place too. Great prices and financing. Let us know what we can do to help!